10 Things Salespeople Will Do That No One Else Will
Salespeople are all around us, even though most people only talk to them when they want to buy something. Since it’s one of the largest professions in the world, everybody knows – or is – a salesperson.
But salespeople are more unique than that, because there are some things that only salespeople will do. If you’re skeptical, take a look at the list below, and see how many of the following things you can honestly see a non-salesperson doing:
1. They’ll always answer the phone
It’s nice to know your calls will never be ignored.
2. They’ll listen to you
Good salespeople are some of the best listeners in the world.
3. They’ll stay in touch, even if you turn them down
Isn’t it nice to have someone call and “check in” on you every now and then?
4. They’ll call complete strangers, every single day
It sounds kind of weird if you think about it, doesn’t it?
5. They’ll agree, even when they disagree
Even when you’re wrong, you’re right.
6. They’ll find a way to compliment you
Looking for a quick self-esteem boost? Call a salesperson.
7. They’ll answer the same questions, every single day
But that’s okay, it’s their job.
8. If they can’t reach you by phone, they’ll make sure to email, try your other line, or possibly come visit
Good salespeople don’t give up after one missed call.
9. They’ll drink a coffee before they start their morning coffee
If it works, why stop?
10. They’ll be enthusiastic, whether it’s seven in the morning, or nine o’clock at night
Sales has been referred to as the transfer of enthusiasm from one person to another.
Subscribe to Spiro’s Blog
Hands down, one of our most popular posts was our original The 25 Best Sales Memes of All Time. As we head into the unofficial…