Stay tuned for announcements regarding our Vision 2024 conference.
Join other Spiro Admins and VPs of Sales this September in Boston as we discuss advanced Spiro administration, process best practices, AI, analytics and more.
Join us in Boston
- September 20 – 22, 2023 (Wed – Fri)
- Events will take place at the Hyatt Regency Boston (1 Ave de Lafayette, Boston, MA 02111) beginning with a welcome reception on the evening of Wednesday, September 20th
- Hyatt Regency Boston room block – Book Here
Who is attending?
Spiro Administrators who want to:
- Trade ideas with other successful Spiro customers
- Learn and share best practices for setup and managing Spiro
- Get hands-on training on the newest product features
- Understand Spiro’s product roadmap
VPs of Sales who want to:
- Improve and learn best practices when dealing with CRM implementation
- Chat with other VPs about what works and doesn’t for their teams
- Leverage AI to make their sales teams more efficient
- Get the most out of their Spiro investment
Each ticket provides you with:
- Dinner and networking event on the evening of Wednesday, September 20th
- A full day of classes, sessions, training and discussion on Thursday, September 21st
- Dinner and networking event on the evening of Thursday, September 21st
- A full day of classes, sessions, training and discussion on Friday, September 22nd
Check back on this page for detailed updates on scheduled content—we’ll also send you email updates after you register.
We’re already looking forward to the next one!
Engaging in conversations and learning from fellow Spiro users has been an incredible experience. The collaborative courses have truly been excellent, fostering valuable insights that we can’t wait to implement.
Stephen Basile, EVP
AGENDA FOR VISION
Wednesday Evening Welcome Event – 7PM – 9PM
If you arrive in Boston on Wednesday evening, please join us for a pre-conference welcome event! We’ll be serving drinks and passed appetizers at the Hyatt Regency. You might even convince Justin or your CSM to help with some project specific work 🙂
Thursday Sessions – Starting at 9AM
Brief Intro and Ice Breaker
Product Roadmap, Feedback and SPARK
We’ll briefly review Spiro’s biggest recent releases, provide a chance to share feedback with Adam and the product team, and look into what’s next for Spiro. We’ll spend time detailing our next major initiative around predictive analytics, which we are calling SPARK.
Collaboration Notes 101
A deep dive into Spiro’s newest feature, Collaboration Notes (coming early September). We expect Collaboration Notes to fundamentally change how teams interact in Spiro, and we want to help you understand its full capabilities and use cases.
Analytics – Rebuild your Excel Workbooks in Spiro
Most of us are very comfortable with Excel – we can create tables and basic formulas, and manage a spreadsheet. But did you know that almost anything you do in Excel can be done in Spiro to save you time and provide better insights? We’ll walk through a typical pipeline managed from an Excel workbook and what its equivalent would look like in Spiro.
Analytics – Build Beautiful Dashboards
Starting with a sample dashboard, we’ll outline how to build this dashboard step by step. You’ll learn how to change the look and feel of dashboards so they’re visually appealing and easy to understand.
Friday Sessions – Starting at 9AM
Marketing + Spiro – Don’t Boil the Ocean
We will walk through some of the best practices when it comes to managing marketing outcomes within Spiro. We’ll cover the basic marketing metrics everyone should track in Spiro, and how to get value from those metrics.
Security and Visibility
There are many ways that admins can control who has access to view certain information and take action in Spiro. We’ll review the various methods, as well as go into best practices of how Spiro’s security and visibility settings work and the kinds of security models we’ve seen be successful.
Assistant Rules 201
A deep dive into how to build your own Assistant Rules. We will build a few of the common ones (Low Order Alert, Opportunity Follow Up, Top Tier Accounts), as well as dive deeper into how to best manage the latest functionality. This includes leveraging Assistant Rule Notifications, deriving rule value, and the Assistant Home Dashboard.
One-on-One CS Time
We will make sure to allocate some one-on-one time with the customer success team so that you can ask questions about your specific org setup.