The 25 Best Sales Memes of All Time
Everyone knows that sales is a stressful job. Salespeople overcome stress by exercising, partying, and, most importantly, joking around. If you’ve ever spent any significant time on a sales floor then you know that it’s one of the funniest places in the workplace. There’s no doubt that humor is a huge part of sales life.
This is why Spiro is such a great tool for salespeople. It’s an AI-powered sales automation CRM that not only helps you make more money, but incorporates humor into the sales process through funny sales assistant personalities you can pick from. At Spiro, we think humor is important in sales.
And so, here are the 25 best sales memes of all time!
1. You’re incredibly excited when you start a new sales job
2. And you’re likely to feel a bit overwhelmed
3. But you’ll quickly get into the swing of things
4. Of course you’ll make mistakes sometimes
5. And you’ll quickly learn that sales is all about performance
6. And that some things are better left unsaid
7. You’ll probably spend a lot of time at the coffee shop
8. And you’ll learn what it’s like to go through a sales slump
9. You’ll find out how crazy the end of the month or quarter can be
10. You’ll have a lot of ups and downs, but not much in between
11. The hours can be long
12. Really, really long
13. The paychecks aren’t always as big as you’re expecting them to be
14. And sometimes management can make your life more difficult
15. You’ll have to push through some obstacles when prospecting
16. And learn how to overcome objections
17. You’ll work with some true sales veterans
18. And lots of people who are new to the business
19. There are challenges that can be avoided
20. Customers will definitely try your patience
21. And they won’t always tell you the truth
22. But don’t let the stress get to you
23. And try to have a little fun
24. Because once you hit your stride
25. You’ll realize just how exciting and rewarding working in sales can be
I hope these best sales memes have helped to make your day at work just a little easier!
Subscribe to Spiro’s Blog